Friday, August 17, 2012

Longing.

It's been 16 days since I've returned home to Seattle. 

Not one day has gone by that I haven't thought about, prayed about, or looked at pictures of Uganda. 

I dream about when I can go back. There is a deep longing to go back. 

And not because I don't think I can glorify God right where I am, but simply because I just love it in Uganda. Fullness of joy is in HIS presence, so anywhere I am I have full joy. But there still remains a longing to be back in Africa. I can't really explain it, or give logical reasons as to why. And I'm ok with that. I'll be back soon to Uganda because my lovely, beautiful friends are waiting for me.

My complete awe of Jesus has not diminished but only increased as I marvel at His grace and love towards me. That He invited me to Uganda to love on His children. my brothers and sisters, and all I had to do was say "yes." 

Friends, I don't know what to say, but that it's all about Jesus. May He forever receive all glory and honor and praise because He alone is worthy! I'm in love with Him if you can't tell!


I need to become a better blogger and actually share my experience with all of you! I really want to!!
And I will. 

Soooooo sooo soooo soooo grateful to have been able to go!!! Such a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment