Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tomorrow.

That's it. No more countdowns. No more days. It's here! 

The adventure is beginning as I'm flying out tomorrow :) I can't wait to be in UGANDA! And love every single child I see!! Thank you soooo much everyone who has prayed for me and loved me through this trip. 

Please continue to pray for me and my team during this journey. Pray for the orphans, that they may know God's love and  know the Father!! Pray for each person we see, encounter and talk to, that Jesus would be glorified! 

It's all about Jesus! Let's do this!!

LOVE YOU ALL :)))) 

I'M GOING TO UGANDA :)))))))

This is real.... (I keep reminding myself)

Thank you irish for blessing me with such adorable long dresses, skirt, top and nail polishes!!! :) Loveeee you girl!! 
Got a surprise present last friday, still don't know who got it for me! But I love it all!!!! Such beautiful clothes, shoes, scarf!! And such a beautiful scripture included :) Thank you whoever bought it for me, I'm so grateful!!!
Such a thoughtful gift!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment